Land Subdivision
Boundary Location
Topographic & Volume Survey
Building & Daylight Survey
Resource Management
About us

Unless your activity is Permitted under the provisions of the District Plan it is likely that a Resource Consent may be required.  Obviously, subdivision requires a consent, but also alot of other activities also require consent from Council and lie under the bracket of Land Use consents.

Waihi Land Surveyors will gather the required information to submit to Council for the consent application, such as reports, plans, iwi consultation, archaeological site reporting etc.

Our firm has an extensive amount of expertise in this area, each Council has differing rules with regards to the subdivision process. The subdivision rules are complex, our surveyor knows them well, so give him a call to see how you can develop your land.